Filled Chocolate Bundt Cake

Ingredients:
1 pkg Devil's Food Cake Mix (or Yellow Cake Mix)
1 c Sour Cream
1/4 c Butter
3 Eggs

Filling
1 c Chocolate Chips (optional)
8oz Cream Cheese
1/2 c Coconut
1/4 c Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla

Mix all cake ingredients together & spoon into Bundt Pan.
Mix filling ingredients together & spoon on top of Cake Batter.
Sprinkle top of cake with powder sugar. (optional)
Then bake at 350 for 50-55 min.

[Note: Do Not over bake]

{I got this recipe from Mom --She made this cake up by combining a couple different recipes togethers years ago. Whenever I bake this cake, I usually leave out the chocolate chip morsels.}

1 comment:

  1. These look delicious! I think I gained 5 lbs just looking at these pictures! I had a cake just like this this past weekend, except it had the chocolate chip morsels and no filling. I'll take it anyway it comes. :)

    Thanks so much for the compliment, and thanks for joining the journey haha!

    ReplyDelete